Saturday, August 22, 2009

Time for a change~

Well I've been driving myself crazy all week.....

I'm not happy with the look I see when I look in the mirror ~ So I texted Marie early this week and told her that I need a change, something, an uplifting experience......
Now, I hate when I do this to myself, but on the other hand I want to be honest with myself and make improvements for myself to make "ME" happy !!!!! I am my worst enemy and when I see things that need change, then I must do......what I must do.......

So here I sit in Ft. Lauderdale with my pal, my hair stylist "Marie" as we looked through the mags....and I pointed out "Jennifer Aniston" look ...... so we shall do this process slowly and come to the correct look for ME!!!!

Sweet things and experiences in my life ~

No comments:

Post a Comment