Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sur~come to my little comfy corner


My comfy corner...with everything within reach...most of the time
It's alittle early, or you would most likely see a wine glass within reaching distance as well....



No boating today....the rain has overcome all expectations of enjoying our toy, and it has been sometime that I have been able to enjoy, but thats OK, she's going in for service tomorrow and shall get the works, so then we shall enjoy. So I light some candles and have found my comfy corner, glimpsing every so often to the window facing the pool to see trickles of raindrops fall into the pool water and having the sounds of upcoming predictions about what shall unfold on this sunday afternoon of football .....






Weekend...

Ok well I finally did it....the change has been done....and what a change it is !!! Had to do it, so the color shall wash out slowly, but I am feeling better about what I am actually doing for my hair.....healthy is a must !!!!
so these are the sweet moments and things in my life ~
xoxo






















No comments:

Post a Comment