Thursday, November 26, 2009

I give thanks on this special~ Thanksgiving Day

I awake this morning at 5...my mind going in circles and excited for the day ahead for me and my family

It's going to be a glorious day, I see it and feel it

I already have my spiced cider candles burning, my first cup of fresh coffee and here I sit thinking of all that I have to be thankful for......



Since this is my little corner of the world that I can express my thoughts and anything else i want to write about....i am bursting at the seams of pure excitement.....I am going to be a grandma or granny or mimi or what ever little word that shall escape from my little when she arrives in the world.....YES, I said it ~I have a granddaughter coming.....



The ultrasound was clear, of course after the second time around, because this little one just wanted us to sit and watch at the edge of our seats till "she" was ready to show us who she really was.......

Absolutely pure overwhelming happiness is flowing throughout my body and soul.....oh and the little silver ballet slippers that I just had to buy about a month ago(i just had too, was taking a chance)....are going to look too cute on those little feet of hers !!!!!



Now my day shall begin....need to start peeling some potatoes, baking some cinnamon bread, make alittle something for breakfast...leaving room of course for our feast with all of our family ~

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone~enjoy the moment.....



sweet things in my life ~

No comments:

Post a Comment