Saturday, January 8, 2011

Heart~strings and 8 months

December ~ 2010
Brought us outside on a comfy king size comforter, our toasty hoodies and fire...
roasting marshmellows, honey graham crackers and chocolate..
S'mores.....



Christmas Eve Day~
Viejo (grandpa) & Olivia are ready for a fun day.....
'TOGETHER" I love it...






Oh...Nita~Butternut Squash Soup...
and she wanted seconds !!!!
Surprise visit to Mino...

Visit to Downtown Tampa Park with cousins...





My Sweet Pea and Me ~
My sweet things in my life.....
I thrive for more and more....
Nita~xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You won my contest on my blog! Come over and claim your prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I'm so sorry...not really keeping up to date with my blogging...been in a whirl wind....I'm so happy I won, sorry I'm so late !!!

    ReplyDelete